Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Shhh....

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should not harm his neighbor, and anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should entertain his guest generously and anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet. (i.e. abstain from all kinds of evil and dirty talk).
Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 47


Snapshots of my past weekend :)






















*some shots were by pink*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to see kids having fun. Nice pics sis.

Azer Mantessa said...

nice pics :-)

Anonymous said...

nice decors! i love dark wood if you notice. ;) glad you had a nice weekend. thanks for always dropping by rambling blog.

madame blossom said...

yara, azer.
tks. I'm still trying and learning

YT,
that wood tu.. is a dressing table. a low one. I've been aiming that dresser for so long. belum rezki. dah bilang owner dia.. kalau tak nak lagi, must call me. =D

Raudha Robu said...

I miss Intan....
Rumah siapa tu ada buai cantik tu?
Can hold my weight tak?
Or can hold both my weight and Id tak?

madame blossom said...

Dadha,

Intan is here in Sin - but so is her husband. (but eh... ) gi lah call dia.

you'll be glad to know that it's not a swing.. it's a chair - from natural living.