Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why you so like that ah?

"... We have made some of you as a trial for others; will ye have patience? For God is One who sees All things." Furqan 25:20

MasyaAllah.. I feel like I've been spoken to. As with a few others close to me, I too, was having this feelings like - should I be angry, should I retaliate? Should I fight for my rights? Or should I be patient, and accept it as God's test, and perservere. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

Any material lost.. is only that.. a material lost - and we can lose it so many other ways, which may not bring any good to me. To lose it unfairly, and still have patience - may bring me, God's blessings.

I came across that ayat timely. :) Alhamdulillah.. and I feel it is an answer to many of our FAQ:

% "Apasal ni dekni camn?!" ("Why you so like that ah?")

% "Dia takde kerja lain ke? asik nak menyusahkan orang?" ("This fella got nothing better to do is it? Give problem only!")

% "Manusia macam ni pun ada dalam dunia ni??" ("This kind of person also exist ah?")

% "Kenapa lah dia buat aku macam ni?" ("Why does he do that to me?")

% "Apalah salah aku?" ("What have I done to deserve this?")

% "Why do I have to get this kind of friend/relative/brother/sister/colleague/customer?"

etc.

Patience and perserverence will win at the end of the day.

No comments: