Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Friday, August 01, 2008

morning August sketch

8.55am.
I arrived at the office early today, like 20 mins earlier. These days, I do. MasyaAllah (dengan izin Allah)

I checked my emails, answered a couple. I opened by task list for today.....

NOTHING.
No planned task for today.
Zilt.
I should go home.. if only I have an abundance of annual leaves - I don't.


9.15am
Just now, when I came in, half the lights in office were off. Including the one above me. It was still bright enough to work, in fact it was kind of cosy. Then, when everybody else came in and the office bell went off (yes, we have a bell to mark the start of office hours, start of lunch hours, end of lunch hours and end of office hours - I think everyone loves the tune they play for end of office hours), someone turned on ALL the lights. It's much brighter. I think we are using way too many lights, thus electricity. More than what is actually required.


9.40am
I'm reading an email.. from a big well known IT company. The address shows Shenton Way.. heh.. everytime you see those kind of address you can guess they are expensive and one third or half of the charges we're paying for, probably goes to rent.


11am



ALIF! - Friday.. yes.

2 comments:

Marliza Radzi said...

comelnya sketch!

p/s: your move on scrabulous ;)

madame blossom said...

ok dah jalan.. :P