Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Friday, July 04, 2008

waiting for the end of the day


great. more or less, finished work for today. i have so MANY things to do, personally.  but here I am in the office.. waiting for the end of the day.  
how precious time is wasted...

...

.....

...........


while i sit here in the office
waiting for the end of workday
I think about all the things
i have to do today

i need to go to the bank
i need to check on the house
i need to fetch the children
and get to swissotel

i want to take pictures
i want to download them
i want to put them on the web
to let you all see

i need to sort the things at home
i need to pack some of them
i need to label the boxes
the house is getting cramped

i need to check my emails
i want to check my cars
don't want another ticket
from michelle and maimunah

while all these things are waiting
to be done by me
I sit here in the office
being as patient as can be



....

I didn't say i'm a good writer.. :-\

two hours to go.
OH! and today is Friday.. aaah...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u think ur not quite a writer
but i think it's au contraire
u feel it could've been better
when, really, uve alr got the flair!
:)

madame blossom said...

hihi..masyaAllah.. syukran kathiran.

and i owe u something :(