Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, July 17, 2008

a fruitful yesterday

I needed to go to Joo chiat complex - to get this stainless steel thing - that can hold onions and/or eggs. It's 2 or 3 levels. It's only available at Joo Chiat, so I've been told. But to go all the way there.. hmm..........

Then yesterday, I had to go to tai seng office for some seminar. apa lagi.. after the seminar + lunch at about 12pm.. I told my boss I want to go geylang and get something for a short while, before going to beach road office, for a meeting at 230pm. I was in and out of Joo chiat in about 15 mins (23 cents parking charge).

next, headed to arab street. remembered to pick up the carpet we sent for cleaning/repairing. while the man went to retrieve my carpet, I went to the rattan shop, where I saw the laundry basket, the other day. I dont think i want to go around some more.. looking for laundry basket. I asked the man how much. he says $45. I asked for lesser.. how about $40 each, i asked. He said OK, almost immediately. Shoots.. I SHOULD have asked for lesser. i'm bad at bargaining.

collected carpet.

went for 230pm meeting.
then, headed to bt merah for 430pm meeting.
and home by 630pm.

felt good.

rested.. did not touch any carton boxes at home.

*unplugged*

No comments: