Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

the new home

Alhamdulillah.

but i didn't realise or didn't think about having to actually adjust to the new environment. I was prepared adjusting to new routines, but still it took 2-3 weeks to get the feel of it. Then, there's the +ve and -ve about this place, that I have to accept and learn to live with.

And, every now and then, I still wake up thinking I'm in my old room, then I'm thinking like.. how did I sleep?.. which side of the room am I facing?

This morning was weirdest, I woke up thinking it was Sunday - when in fact, I had gone to work yesterday, a MONDAY. Yeap, a bit disoriented, I am.

But.. i'm getting the hang of it, alhamdulillah.

The other weekend, we explored the area..


geram tengok rambutan so red..


no, that's NOT hubby..



Yeap, that night we had rambutans.
We bought from a shop.

No comments: