Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Milo Dinosaur


I have a... according to the doctor, 'very big', ulcer in my mouth, around the wisdom tooth area.   I initially thought, the pain was caused by a growing wisdom tooth or something.  It must be the milo powder that I ate that day.  Teringin pulak.   After I ate the delicious and fun milo powder, my nose bled the next day, and now I have mouth ulcer.   I shall not eat milo powder just like that again, as long as I remember this, insyaAllah.  

Unless, it's my children's milo dinosaur..  which by the way is not known as milo dinosaur in Malaysia.  I asked for that (for Nadhrah, not for me), at one of the R&R, on the msian north south highway..  The guy I ordered from, asked me..
"apa tu milo dinosaur? macam mana tu dia?"  
"dia air milo ais biasa.. tapi lepas tu.. ada tabur serbuk milo kat atas.."
"OOOoooh.. Milo tabur' la tu."
Plain and simple.

I think i first saw the word 'Milo Dinosaur' at Al Ameen.. wonder if it originated from there.  Now, Al Ameen and Al Azhar, have many other fancy named drinks.. which includes '<something> Godzilla' but I don't remember what that's about.  


8 comments:

Aryna said...

sis, u got ulcer coz the milo powder is heaty. i have the same problem, having ulcer after taking the milo powder. coz dah suka sangat, i tabur kat ice-cream. power, i tell u!! nice combination, milo powder & ice-cream, heaty & cooling..... heh heh

madame blossom said...

Oh! ok.. that's something new.. tak terinat pulak nak tabur kat ice cream.. hmm.. nak try. :p

Zee SHK said...

semoga cepat sembuh :)

wrt to milo-saur or milo-bur, teringat roti prata campur kuah (here) is roti banjir (there).. :)

madame blossom said...

aaah! roti banjir.. i remember that kat KL.. i asked to letak kuah kat roti prata.. eh canai.. and they said.. 'oh roti banjir'.. and i think at that time.. they also had roti tsunami.. or was that my imagination?

\:-\

Anonymous said...

MILO POWDER! that is my all time fav..will make it to sandwich filling, but first must spread butter on the bread, it act like a glue lah jadi the milo powder tak berkecah!will have my fresh milk and tabur the milo on top...dessert, sara lee cake top it with vanilla icecream and tabur the milopowder...POWER!Cepat dan Mudah!

madame blossom said...

=D waaah.. tak sangka.. macam2 recipe pulak ada eh.. with milo powder.

hmm.ok.. will add to my recipe box. :p

Anonymous said...

alamak...bukak comment box..mcm2 tips bleh buat dgn milo powder. when i was little, i used to makan milo powder when my mum was out cos it's a no-no for us cos my mum told me that its heaty to eat it like that. but so far...no ulcers yet...ehehee.

p.s. i cant imagine what roti tsunami will look like. satu tempayan kuah tak atas prata? lol!

madame blossom said...

hi norza,

roti tsunami.. i think campur 3 macam kuah.. if i remember correctly - kari, sambal and something else.. :p