Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, July 14, 2008

lost in direction


driving.
-------------

me : turn left?
she : right.
me: what? turn right?
she : left! turn left...


on the phone.
------------------

hanaa : which side punya train to take?  
me : facing towards where the train is heading, the one on the left.
hanaa : ok umiy, we're reaching clementi.
me : Ok. Be careful. Make sure you take the right train.
hanaa : Ah? take the train on the right?
me : No no! i mean take the right train.. the right train is on the left! Oops! I mean the CORRECT train...the CORRECT train is on the left!



.

2 comments:

Hanaa-a said...

Haha...hanaa tak tau umiy nak taruk kat blog pun..anyway siapa "she"?

madame blossom said...

i forgot exactly who 'she' is.. either aunt fazilah or aunt marlina.. or.. aunt mai.. or..