Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The blogging mood.

See the big time gap between this post and the last post? Somehow in the last few weeks, I don't see any real purpose to update this blog. I was thinking..'for what? sudah lah.. wasting my time.'

Then when I read back my old posts, it reminds me of my previous thoughts.. that's good. Then I'm thinking I should be recording my thoughts about what I feel about some ayat Quran or Hadith that I've come across.

The Quran, The Furqan - is really a Miraculous book - one of the mukjizat from Rasulullah SAW. Everytime you read it, there is something new, something enlightening you'll discover. Or sometimes, you see an ayat that you really relate to.. like it's describing something so perfectly.
In a lot of cases, modern science has proven the facts stated in the Quran to be true. Facts that are impossible for people of that era to know, facts that are only found out now, with modern equipments costing millions of dollars to make. How then can people still doubt the Quran? But then again, as Allah has mentioned.. there are a group of people, whom will just not see the truth. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings. And on their eyes, there is a covering. (Al Baqarah 2 : 7) Na'uzubillah.

In my course, we have to hafal the some part of Al Baqarah. And as I was hafaling this verse. A particular person that keeps getting reflected in my mind. The ayat reads:

And when it is said to them,"Make NOT mischief on earth", They say, "We are only peacemakers." Verily they are the one who makes mischief, but they perceive not.
verse 11-12.

The person that I thought of is Bush.

We were told that the ulama's say that, normally in the Quran, when there is a description of a person or event, but no particular names are mentioned - that type of person or event will recur on this earth. MasyaAllah. Allah knows best.

No comments: