Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Da mood..

Today, nobody's home (which is equals to only the girls and me at home). Zaujii hubba (my beloved hubby) and hadi went to JB for golf, Rus went out to the mosque with some friends.

The girls and I stayed home, until we were hungry and were forced to leave our cave, in search of food. Don't know where to go for nice ambience and good food.. ended up driving aaaaallll the way to the airport for late lunch at Swensens. But it's ok lah.. I love driving.

Met my former schoolmate at the airport. I'm surprised she recognises me! She hasn't changed a bit! Linda.. exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch. I should.

So after the very late hege2 lunch kat airport with my girls.. we went back home.. then sampai rumah, grabbed the book 'tuesdays with morrie' and brought the girls to the playground at the nearby park, to let the girls play then I can read the book. But not as peaceful as I had planned and imagined it to be - cause baru 20 mins.. Eema nak naik pegi toilet.. She 'tak tahan' and so she like started to run back all the way to our block, and I had to run after her with the house keys. leaving hanaa and nadhrah at the playground.. and so u see, I jogged this evening..

anyway.. when eema was done, we went back down, only to meet hanaa and nadhrah halfway.. because now nadhrah needs to go.. so eema plays at the nearby playground while I send nadhrah back up.. then after that, we all went down again, and they continued playing for another 20 mins and by that time it's maghrib.. after that, dah berpeluh2.. balik.. mandikan the kids.. then I mandi.. then I was like lepak.. and still moody that I cried when Z.H. came back and didn't sit to chat with me.. well, not like he does that normally lah, but anyway.. he just consoled me a bit and went back to reading his newspaper and told the children not to disturb me.. Hmm.... Thanks darling.

I'm fine now. Alhamdulillah.

2 comments:

Raudha Robu said...

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha.......
Kesian nyer dia.

Coming towards the last part,
hehehehhehe.

HEY, Im reading the SAME BOOK.

madame blossom said...

alamak.. sorry la.. baru perasan comment..

SAME BOOK?? masyaAllah! Hey, I'm still interested in the Dr Seuss books.