Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

If I was paranoid...

"The fact that you have the ability to think is all the more reason that you SHOULD. And yet we live in a society that is absolutely bent on preventing people from thinking…..

And if I was paranoid, I would tend to think that this is really a conspiracy against the human race… if I was of a paranoid personality, I would definitely think that there are actually people that don't want the human beings to think. They want to keep them dumb like animals. They want to keep them chained in their own minds, like chickens in a coop.

This is what one would SUSPECT.. If one look objectively at the media, at the education system…. it indoctrinates you into the logic of the system."

…if I was paranoid.



Sheikh Hamza Yusuf - "...don't want you to think."


The Romans control the people with bread and circus.

No comments: