Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Saturday, April 20, 2013

My handling of slow mails.

I don't like to handle papers. I don't like to handle mails (unless it's a book package I ordered). I check my mails only once or twice a month, only because I have to check for bills.

I throw away mails unopened, those that are addressed to 'The Resident'. I also throw away with disgust, ALL promotional mails from the banks, no matter how elaborate or how much money they wasted on the promotional mail. I also immediately throw any promotional pamphlets from any shopping centers or brands.

If you are sending me something really important or urgent - send it by email instead. Or if you really have to send it by slow mail, alert me by email or sms. If not, it may be attended to the following month - i.e. if it is addressed to us by name.

No comments: