Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hidden food

I'm not that strong sometimes. I have to resort to hiding my food, from view - so that I don't get tempted to eat them when I'm not hungry.

Yesterday, I bought red bean bun (that reminds me of the hot cross bun poem), wrapped in plastic. I hid it behind my laptop, as I usually do when I'm not hungry. But alas, I didn't hide it well enough. I could still see the plastic end. I tried to resist it. I couldn't. I ended up tearing up the plastic wrap and having 1/3 of the bun. By 3pm, the intended time of consumption.. I had already finished it.



Today I bought a fruitcake - and I've hidden it behind my laptop, totally hidden. Let's see if it stays there until 3pm.

3pm is my self declared tea break.



The Red bean bun poem
- to the beat of 'Hot Cross Bun' -

Red bean bun, red bean bun;
Go put in front, now buey tahan;
Sudah telan, red bean bun.

p.s. 1.5 hrs to go

8 comments:

Marliza Radzi said...

hahaha self declared tea break. mine is at 4. ngeeee.

Royalshoppingarcade said...

salam,came to your blog from myheartbleeds.Cool that you always start with bismillah.how do you do it, the jawi writings in a blog?anyway,have not read your blog fully yet so am wondering why you would have to hide your food?are you on a diet?catch u later...

Anonymous said...

self declared eh ..

hmmph, my official one is at 3pm too

=)

madame blossom said...

AM,

Kesian kan kita? companay tak kasi.. kita declare la sendiri. We have initiatives!

Hi royalty (for short, boleh?)
thanks for dropping by.. no. i'm not REALLY on a diet, but I DO want to watch how much I eat. Like now.. I'm still full!

fiza,
i tahu u.. memang jeles.. masuk pukul? 8am? breakfast 9, morning teabreak ada eh? 1030am? then lunch, then afternoon teabreak.. korang kerja macam sekolah makan ah..:p


p.s. word verification : slytop. :D cool.

hAiRiL/spiderman_pink said...

puasa, puasa =D

ingat lagi masa tu dapat offer biskot, tapi tengah puasa huhu

p.s: word verification - eurnie. ni lagi cool k =D

madame blossom said...

=D.. yeah.. i shud.. puasa.

yes.. i remember that. :D

heh that word verification.. looks like my name. :p

MHB said...

ahahahhh... that's cute!! the poem!!

hehehee (still chuckling)...

I too am trying to watch what I eat... after the penangan raya... not really on a diet coz gile apa, me on a diet??? sure cannot tahan!! haha

madame blossom said...

mhb,

yes, hari raya is always the worst period to control what you eat.
skrg-skrg ni.. tengok mood jugak. :p I'm never on a fixed diet for long.. agaknya kalau boleh bertahan pun.. ada lah dalam 1 week. :D