Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

bite size

1) keeping fit
Thanks to the A-Team, our neighbour, who are basically sporty people - I have now started to work out regularly. My most favourite part of the whole workout activity, is the briskwalk around the vicinity, then stopping by al-azhar for a drink. That's like my motivation and reward :p

2) comfortable silence

You know you're that close to someone, when you can have comfortable silences. You don't feel the need to yak, when you have nothing meaningful to say, and just enjoy the silence. Yup, that's when you know you're THAT close.

3) In my dreams..

I was reading about education in a country of which the name I don't even know how to pronounce, Kyrgyzstan. The kids study 'part-time' cause they spend most of their time herding their livestocks, half of the year, at the mountainous areas. They've come up with the idea of mobile kindergartens, neighbourhood schools that would go to where they are. Wouldn't it be interesting to teach there.. Yeap.

3 comments:

Marliza Radzi said...

setuju betul tentang comforatbel silence tu.

redtide said...

Salam 'alaik..

Hm, jangan makan reward banyak sangat nanti tak berbaloi senaman tu.. Aah, i have a 'kyrgyzstan' schoolmate.. I think it's pronounced as 'kir-giz-stun'.

madame blossom said...

am,

and it's nice right? :)

redtide,
oh wow! a schoolmate from Kyrgyzstan - that sounds interesting. I imagine them to be timid and polite. yes?

That reward.. ah ah lah.. kena jaga2.. macam hari tu, da briskwalk 40 mins.. lepas tu TERmakan ice cream goreng-pulak-tu, satu. Tapi satu aje la. I think still ok. :p