Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

perfect, I'm not

Shuts. I think I've been saying quite a few redundant things. Or passing a comment that will not do any good, other than to just say something.

No, actually I DO have an idea in mind - the intention was to stir the mind and heart, create awareness. But I need to work on my approach and the words chosen. Some words may sound too extreme. 'blind', 'ignorant'?

But I'm sure, those who know me, and Allah, knows all, know that I mean no harm. Anyhow, I have to try to be sure, that what I do and what I say, is only for the better. Refrain from thoughtless speech or deeds, and especially refrain from any negative intention. And it should apply everywhere, even at home with my family. InsyaAllah.

Perfect, I'm definitely not. But work on it, I must.

Yoda, I'm not.
Even if it seems like I'm beginning to sound like him. :S

Narrated by Abu Hurayrah:
The Prophet Muhammad SAW said: “Anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should not harm his neighbor, and anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should entertain his guest generously, and anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet.“
Sahih Al Bukhari, Vol: 8 Hadith 47.

2 comments:

Marliza Radzi said...

hahaha "Yoda I'm not"! comella Yoda!

madame blossom said...

heh.. ah ah.. tiba2 tersedar.. berbual macam yoda pulak.