Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, May 19, 2008

have workdesk, will achieve.. insyaAllah :p

Alhamdulillah.. 2nd last semester is over. Last semester is hopefully the simplest. For now, I can do or read whatever I want, without having the guilt of not studying instead.

I've been wanting to do so much, but not doing it. Most of the time, I'm blaming it on not having a proper place to work at home. I don't have a work desk. I don't know if you think it is a good excuse, but I cannot achieve much, doing work on my bed - I always end up sleepy. And the common computer table is hot property.

So I'm looking forward to the new house, where I will have my own workstation in my room :) I'm dreaming hoping planning determined to do and achieve more, while I'm there, insyaAllah.

I was trying to write about what I'm trying to achieve.. but I deleted them. There were too many ideas and aspirations, for the betterment of myself, my family, the world and for Muslims. Too many ideas sometimes, I laugh at myself. Let me try to achieve.. one at a time...or maybe two.

Some pics.













No comments: