Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I will survive, insyaAllah.

did I tell you how i spent the last weekend?

well, actually i did. I typed it all out, but dalam keadaan yg takde mood langsung. If you read it, you would have sensed it. Takde mood, cause I was sick, and tired and sleepy. But ada hati nak update blog. And then i thought I posted it. Seriously. Then on Monday, when I did the next post, I realised, the earlier one was not there at all. Not even in the draft. Strange.

Anyway, today I'm in a much chirpier mood. chirp chirp!
:) Alhamdulillah.

Ok, so last Friday, actually i was on medical leave. But went back to office in the morning, to attend to some important issue. After that, met tedd and mai. We went for facial, where they also gave me a shoulder massage. I needed that. Had very very early dinner. Pastu, went home to rest.

Saturday, the family went out to Vivocity again. This time, to check out the playground my cuz was telling me about. We spent 4-5 hours in vivocity. I bought groceries jugak. I think the place is almost complete - like everything is there. handystore, groceries, coffee joints, restaurants, children's BIG playground - all in the same building. Except, no musollah. That's one thing bad about Singapore's malls.

Rus, left on Sunday am. That afternoon, two containers of snacks placed in my living room was gone in a snap. Cause there was no real food at home.. kesian kan? Actually we all nak keluar pun macam hege2.. so just snacked on whatever food is available first. We had 'linner' (lunch + dinner) about 5pm.

Then the work week started without Rus. I felt a bit stressed jugak at first. But by today, I've managed to settle down. And even get some household chores done too! MasyaAllah. :) Skrg ni, tengah rasa contented la gitu. But, still no food at home. Yday, hubby went to play golf whole day. So last night I brought the children out to have McD for dinner, and hanged out there for a while.

Yup, we're surviving...on fast food and hawker food.

Watch out! images ahead.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salams Sis. Chirp Chirp. I am chirpier this morning too. I told you about the happy news last week and I am chirping right now ; )
Sometimes, we also survive on fast food and hawker food too. As long as they are food, I am sure we can survive. Allah swt would ensure that we would : )

Have a good weekend!

madame blossom said...

Yara,

chirp chirp!

Whaa.. congrats! Alhamdulillah. sooo.. da boleh blnja ur blogger friends makan? - can do it online u know.. delivery service. =D

Anonymous said...

TRUENESSSS!!!!!

madame blossom said...

jenggo,

hmm.. 'Truenessss' to Yara's comments kan?
lambat sekelik.

Anonymous said...

InsyaAllah Sis. Email me your office/home address and I can order takeaway to your place. What do you like to eat? =)

madame blossom said...

eh.. tak payah.. joking aje.. really.
*BURP* hmm.. da kenyang pun. =)

Anonymous said...

alaaaa... baru nak take a freeride.. hehe..

ScopGirlZ said...

hi umiy