Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, May 01, 2006

Like mother like son

7629 X 38. He exclaims at the paper, " What?! Are u crazy?! This will take me a whole minute! Arrrgghhh!" And starts shooting paper bullets.


Oh man... my son is like me! He talks nonsense and laughs easily when he is stressed! He has 2-3 stacks of homework to do and here he is jabbering rubbish.. and laughing at his own silly jokes. (these symptoms appear, when we're too bored, too stressed, too hungry, too full, too free)

But he (and I) have to learn, to snap out of it.. and start! Like how I have to start studying for my DPI exams too, instead of updating this blog!

4 comments:

| nur hafizah | said...

sis, wat u posted abt hadi n u seems so true ... hehehe ... same like me too!

madame blossom said...

:) oh yes, definitely like you too.. you lagi teruk! :p

Raudha Robu said...

Wah..update sehhh!!!

Your bed - your bed is the icon of your home. Yeah, I think so.

The bed seems to be where everyone wants to be to catch a nap, or watch telly, unwind, read books, jump silly, change diapers, etc etc etc. :)

madame blossom said...

Is it really my bed? Or is it me? ;p