Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Saturday, May 20, 2006

It's over..

I still cannot get over my selengehness!!! I don't know WHAAAATTT I was thinking! No doubt this paper is the most challenging. But still, no reason to be all clumsy about it! Paper ni suruh buat 4 out of 5 sections, aku buat 3. And this paper is from the same very-nice ustaz soberi whose paper last year pun I did a similarly selengeh thing - but selengeh yang tak memudharatkan myself like this time .. last year it's do 3 out of 4, and I was happily doing the paper, forgot about the instructions and did all 4 sections. Tu da over confident sangat.

And this year.. out of the 2 balance questions that I DIDN'T choose to do.. one of them I'm sure I could have got half the answers correct!! and that equals to at least 5 precious marks!!! I didn't realise my selengehness until we discussed the questions right after we handed in the paper when time was up. Man! I felt like running to the front to get my paper back and scribble the answers....for a moment there I felt like Mr Bean.

AAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHH!

*deep breath*

But now, it's over. I think maybe.. just MAYBE, I can at least pass the paper. I hope.

Pink, Teddie, Baby Nur, Mariam, Titah, Wardah and me, we made our resolutions to start revising and study our subjects early in the next semester, and not wait for the last minute to sumbat everything into our brains. Well actually, we make this same exact resolution after every mid and final semester exams. Okay but this time we must ACTUALLY DO IT.
.......ok!............ do it......... yes.

ANYWAY - Alhamdulillah, this semester is OVER and I guess I did generally ok. Now, I can read other books without feeling the guilt of not reading my course materials instead. The feeling is great.. and if not for my selengehness, the feeling would have been better.

No comments: