Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

the most trippy one by far

I was lying down on the floor, deep in my thoughts, with my legs up against a wall. Suddenly, I felt like I was stretching my legs, except that I know I didn't do it intentionally. It was my legs stretching on it's own. When it has stretched to it's fullest, I still felt like it was still stretching, pushing myself further from the wall. I remember thinking.. is this the work of a Satan?  I bended my legs a bit, but then it stretched again and this time I really felt like I was going further from the wall and my legs were becoming longer.  I stretched my hands to see if I had reached my bed on the other side.  I shouted for my husband, 'Abaaaaaaaaaaa!' He was downstairs and I wanted so much for him to hear me, so I shouted some more.

At that very moment, I awoke, silent, in the exact position that I had been in my dreams. And I was in awe, at how loud I was shouting and how quiet I actually was when I awoke. I was not screaming. Subhanallaah, I thought. That dream was so vivid and so weird.  I wanted to get up and run to my computer to record this weird / wonderful discovery of a dream experience.  I got up and went to the computer.

But then I woke up, again, and realised that the last part was also a dream. I had fallen back asleep and I was in my dream that I wanted to wake up from.  I forced myself to wake up. I realised sometimes we don't have the power to wake ourselves up, even though we know we are dreaming. I've had this experience before.

I finally managed to wake myself up, alhamdulillaah. I got up and went to the computer. On the computer, I saw that it was on an email page, similar to the my work email. And I was thinking, why didn't I know that my husband was using the same type of email I did at work.

Then I WOKE UP AGAIN. This time, for real. And I was asleep in the position I was in my dream, in my dream, except that it was the opposite way, I was lying on the floor with my legs up at the edge of my bed.

Masyaa Allaah.. Subhanallaaah. How my ruh travelled! This is so mind boggling!!
It was like... it was like............ inception.


Alhamdulillaah, I am really awake now - well... I hope I am truly, in this current world that is also an illusion.  The real time we will truly be awake, is when we die, and see the real Truth of this life and the Hereafter.


"الْحَمْدُ للهِ الَّذِي أَحْيَانَا بَعْدَ مَا أَمَاتَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ"

Praise is to Allah Who gives us life after He has caused us to die and to Him is the return.
Doa when waking up from sleep - source Hisnul Muslim -from hadith Bukhari & Muslim)

No comments: