Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

how to start a fire

I feel macam malap aje..
I need to start a fire - in me.

Car battery went dead on me last week.
But the uncle who came to fix it was nice and sweet, leen almost asked him for his number.

We had company dinner last thursday. it was mostly rude, obscene, pointless. Except for the 3 LCD TVs they gave away, of which, I didn't get any.

But I HAD more fun last weekend, at a bungalow in Changi. Alhamdulillah.
It was a waste though, that the camera battery went dead on the FIRST day at the bungalow, and I forgot to bring the charger. No actually i brought the wrong charger. It was just not meant to be, masyaAllah.

The cake below, is by.... who? Yes.. Cik Alin. :D
I think I can have a standard note to reader already : All cakes featured on this site is by Cik Alin, unless otherwise stated. Hee.












2 comments:

Mak Su said...

naper com dinner tu tak besh? ada yg tak sporting ker?

madame blossom said...

semua sporting SANGAT - sampai ada yang terover. :p