Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

i love this game, when i was 18..

one fine night, i came home and find that i was tagged by Ann.

i love this game

why i married the man i married.. oh 10 reasons..
this is difficult.. i don't have that much reasons.. let's see..

1. i fell in love with him.. yup, not match-made.
2. when i met him, he's the nicest man i've ever met.. no comments about others.
3. he prays 5 times a day, masyaAllah.
4. he reads the Quran well, masyaAllah
5. he was a catalyst to my BIG change, alhamdulillah.
6. his family and relatives are lovable, alhamdulillah.
7. oh ya.. he looks so handsome/charming/sexy, on the soccer field, masyaAllah.
8. he.....completes me *cupping my hand*
9. he had me at 'hello'. And I was the one who said 'hello' (yes, aku yg gi kacau dia..)
10. You know, jodoh.. Allah SWT has planned it so. :)


but this tag is good.. makes me think about all the GOOD things about him..


now i want to prey on..
1. dadha
2. minah c
3. zee
4. spidey

********************

And i also remembered the tag, that I owe AM. * when i was 18 *

i went to that site, but - i don't like most of the song. when i was 18, Jon Bon Jovi, Micheal Jackson, were big.

Living on a Prayer... this song, was always played during Tea Dances. (sorry Pak.. dulu memang pernah pergi - DULU..) And we'd all be trying to dance like Micheal Jackson.

Other than that and school, i remember we always hang out at the beach. I love the beach.

but I guess, i didn't know what i was doing. I was wasting my time too much. I was just going with the flow. At that time, i felt like if I don't follow my friends, i'm not cool. And also, it seems like there is nothing else for me to do.

oh ok. i suddenly remember college time.. Mr Madasamy, our teacher - almost like a friend already - kamcheng ho.. playing games, cracking jokes. Out of class, we call him Samy. My friends, siti, linda, karim-liza, rozita, oh and i remember Richard - bomb-52 - i'm quite sure he is some big shot now. and Pang Kee - hero/gangster kat sekolah - I thought he had a crush on me, and he thought i had a crush on him. Kenneth, the photographer. By the way, i was not commonly known as erni in college.. no, not blossom also.

oh, i'm in my room! felt like i was hypnotized or put into a time machine.. haha.
tks marliza - for taking me back. :)

I'm trying to analysie the experiences i've had when i was a teenager, till the time i got married.. Based on that, I hope I can understand my kids, when they become teenagers. If I can break down my thoughts and feelings, when i was doing the things i did, maybe, insyaAllah, i can help my children be a much better teenager than I was. insyaAllah.. Ameen.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm TAGGED! YEAY! I'm TAGGED! I'm TAGGED by ERNI!

So.. babe! So.. er..hmm.. dum di dum.. what happens now? Or next?

No.. seriously.

I'm waiting.

*Suka your ten reasons. Especially No. 8 & 9. He he

Sue said...

Baru buat pasal my kids. Ni nak kena buat pasal hubby pulak, InsyaAllah. *I hv a dysfunctional brain right now. Or maybe I could put reason no. 10 for all the reasons hehehe*

Marliza Radzi said...

welkam :-) besnye baca entry ni.

Lady_A said...

hehehe...thank you.

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY .. what happens now? I know I am tagged but what do I have to do? Nape org lain boleh main, aku tak boleh? Camni, tak adil!

madame blossom said...

zee baybeh,

U now.. bukak satu topic kat blog u.. titled 'i love this game' - i think this is the title of the tag.. but anyway.. the main content is the 10 reasons why u married him. u da abis update ur blog.. u inform me.

kat ur blog, if u want, u can tag the next 5 pax.


minah,
takpe la.. pasal husband ni.. i rasa ada manfa'at. =D

am & ann,
my pleasure, darlings.

Anonymous said...

At my blog? My http://dvahaven.spaces.live.com/?

I dah cari serata dunia, takde pape game pun! Where is it? Where is this TAGGED link?? Tak sabo nak main ni! I tak duli, you balik KL skrang jugak, tunjukkan I!

(OR do you mean I open a NEW entry and called it I LOVE THIS GAME? And then list the 10 reasons? Eh? Camtu? How does this work? How?)

Maaf Erni, niari I selenge bacin.

madame blossom said...

yes la babe.. open a NEW entry called I LOVE THIS GAME..

and do ur entry with the 10 reasons..

no worries.. everyone has a selenge bacin day.. haha.

Raudha Robu said...

Akan ku sahut cabaran itu.
10 reasons eh??????? Gimme time ok.