Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

girls just want to bake

note, i said girls eh.. bukan woman/ladies..

young girls are excited about baking. my girls slept over at cik alin's place, and they 'helped' cik alin bake cupcakes. They were so excited when they brought it back and showed me.. i think it's cute.






I think we should have regular baking classes for girls/boys.

The last time i sent my girls to a baking class, there were boys too. Well i shouldn't be surprised. After all, almost all well-known chefs are male. Isn't it ironic?(to the tune of alanis morissette) when we always generally have the idea that women cooks/bakes.

p.s. hari tu gi KL.. more photos -> here.

8 comments:

Yara said...

Salams Erni.

Are you telling me that once the girls grow up to be ladies like yourself, they stop baking? Or is it only you? heh..heh.

I don't bake but am glad that both women in my life namely mum and the wife bake and considerably well I would say. Yums.

| nur hafizah | said...

eh! cantik ar! tell your girls .. aunty fiza say, the outcome of their bakings are very NICE!

;)

Marliza Radzi said...

alaa pandainye. hehehe.

dah tengok your hol pic. cantik2 and it looks like you have so much fun in KL!

have a good day, sis! :-)

madame blossom said...

yara,

kalau boleh, i want my girls to be interested in cooking/baking la.. so.. errmm.. only me. =D

tedd,
u nak 1?

am,
tks sis!

Freak and Geek said...

comelnya!

Sue said...

Hiya! Maybe its the season of girls baking agaknya. My daughter pun been sibuk2 nak baking. That day she made 'moon rocks' aka Rockbuns. Now she's begging me to teach her make breads *bab roti yg malas sikit ni**

mag.nolia said...

Ooooo those look so delish!!

Too bad, "boys baking/older boys cooking" don't run in my family. The boys/men here only know how to eat. :( When/If I have a son, I'll send him to baking classes too, so I can retire from the kitchen [and not like I cook at home *LOL*].
»

madame blossom said...

fg

tks :")

minah

good la.. next time u penat nak buat.. ada orang lain boleh buat.

hart,
kita serupa.. (macam lagu lama tu..)
great minds think alike =D
n fools don't differ :(