Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, October 20, 2016

attire : confident


I actually noticed my confidence leaving me just now as I was speaking to a colleague from Japan.

I'm trying to identify exactly what chased it away.

I suspect it's the slippers I was wearing, although I mentioned to her that it was because my shoes were soaking wet from the heavy rain this morning.

Or it could be the fact that she is requesting me for an info that I have no obligation to provide - if we don't have one. Although I felt that we should have it, since we dealt with it before.

No... I think it's the slippers.
I need to get me a good quality, comfortable pair or smart working shoes, to use for at least 2-3 years.

I guess dressing can really affect our... or me, my own self confidence.

No comments: