Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

blood diamond

like most some girls, leonardo dicaprio tu, I like la jugak
(....i think i just sounded like the gangster fm kelantan, in 'baik punya cilok'..).

And i've heard that blood diamond is a very good movie.

that day, sri brought the DVD, i had a chance to watch it, at home.

That was the night (or morning) that we had to go get the house keys from the other side of island, when we were just from there. When i finally reached my bed, i contemplated.

with my penatness and ngantokness, plus they say its long and sad movie, i figured, i don't want to spend 2-3 hours to end up being sad.

I guess i have to find a time (about 2-3 hours).. where i don't have to study for an exam, or do my arab homework, or my hadith assignment, or spend some time with my children, or play with my phone (which i'm in love with now), or catch up with my sleep, or go out and meet people i'm suppose to meet - and convince myself to just sit there 2-3 hours in front of the screen and watch that good sad movie.

So at last.......I have not watched the movie yet.
.
.
.

8 comments:

Yara said...

Salams Erni,

I haven't watched that movie yet. I agree with you that we shouyld find a time frame that is really suitable to enjoy a movie without distraction. Last evening, I managed to watch Night at the Museum in full when the children were asleep and my wife was staying up late to study for her work related exams. The first time when the children watched, I just took a glimpse as I was not busy with other stuff at home.
Please let me know (email) whether Blood Diamond is really good or not ok so I can decide whether to get the DVD.

Marliza Radzi said...

my fiance cakap, "Gi tengok Blood Diamond, mesti awak rasa berdosa nak diamond ring besar2 sangat" hahaha. like, okay?! haha.

Sue said...

the 'play with my phone (which I'm in love with now)' part....same same lah hahaha

| nur hafizah | said...

nasib baik u blom tgk .. :D

kalau u dah tgk, i tak tau apa nak ckp .. sbb exams starting this coming Sat!

take care darling!

Anonymous said...

I only managed to catch the beginning.... so sad, so brutal, tak tahan. Ada org kata ada rasa keinsafan kalau nak beli diamond (yg besar2 saje agaknya - tak mampu pon). I like Leonardo in Catch Me if You Can. Licik

madame blossom said...

yara,

:) yes, i think i enjoyed night at the museum. :) perhaps loooooong movies are not for me.

am,
hmm.kalau gitu.. i tak yah la.. i tak pernah mampu, tak pernah pakai atau ingin nak pakai.. diamond besar2. =D

minah,
u oso hah? ok.. later we chat about it eh? ;)

tedd,
heehee.. ya la. i takut u scold me.. :) semoga kita pass eh, dik.

cik alin,
catch me if u can - ah tu i saw. i like that show too. another leonardo movie i saw, is ........ i forgot the title, but it's before this blood diamond.. but cerita tu.. macam rasa macam buang masa.. not because it's not a good movie.. it's quite good. but like at last everybody died, except another hero i like.. Mark W-something.
p.s. pulau.. ada issue ni.. the resort i want fully booked until mid aug :(

Anonymous said...

best kan?
the movie is really good but leo makes it super duper good.
: )

madame blossom said...

dzu,

i think i first fell in love with his name.