Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, June 22, 2006

So CIA.. & my fondness for Malaysia

The internet wind was strong, I was really surfing.. went from one site to another, and ended up at CIA's website. MasyaAllah, they have so much info about one country, in just one page. It's sooo CIA. Here's what they have on Singapore .

And I was also interested in what they have on Malaysia.

Actually I've always had this fondness for Malaysia, even though I was not born there. Perhaps it's because it's a Muslim country. Or perhaps, I still feel like I belong there. I love the kampungs, and their modern cities. My favourite building is the Petronas towers, have taken quite a few pics of it. Here's one.

Petronas Towers

I'm also a fan of the current Prime Minister, Pak Lah. I even pray for him. I pray that Allah will tetapkan iman dia, and that Allah continuously give him guidance in being the honest and sincere leader that he is.

Yes, I also love my home country. And I also appreciate the current government efforts in providing a clean, green, comfortable and modern place to live in. And not forgetting the easy internet access. Although I REALLY do not like the morally deteriorated ways of the media and some people - no matter what they call it - arts? freedom of expression? junk? whatever..

No comments: