Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Friday, June 16, 2006

The Batam Trip

No, we didn't go there in this June school holidays. In fact, we have not gone for our June holidays yet. Soon, real soon.

We went in March 2006. I've been meaning to do this clip for a long long time. Just didn't happen. But now, with my new Dell ;p and available time, and sudden mood, I managed to finally DO IT.

The whole video was like 1hour 20 mins, now that has been shrunked to approximately 6.5 mins. I just used the free Windows Movie Maker that comes with Windows XP OS.

2 comments:

| nur hafizah | said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raudha Robu said...

I have just finished watching the whole movie. What a blockbuster!
Ok, Im convinced that Batam is nice, breezy and modernised.
Hmmm, perhaps the next spur-of-the-moment.... will convince Id.