Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am blessed. Thank you Allah.

I am blessed with the ability to breath, see, hear, talk, feel, cry, think, pray, walk, eat, drink, go to the toilet, work, sing, read, my parents, my husband, my children, my adik, my bffs, my sisters, brothers, friends, my extended families, a comfortable home, a domestic helper, a car, enough money to get things I need and some I want, enough money to earn some good deeds by giving to charity, the constant appreciation for Allah's creations, my face, my attitude, my being, my colleagues - some testing, some nice, my work, my interests, my small accomplishments, my gratitude to God and I'm sure there is a whole lot more, some too detailed to say, some forgotten.

Right..now I'm reminded of the song '.. when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favourite things, and then I won't feel, so bad.'

In this case, it's remembering the things we are blessed with.

:)

No comments: