Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Monday, December 17, 2007

on a losing streak

*si-----gh*

This trip to KL (ikut hubby pegi kerja kat sana), was like.. a losing streak for me.

1. I lost my camera on the 2nd day, left it on a bench in Times Square - I think. Nowhere to be found.

2. I lost my hp on the 2nd day ALSO - left it in the cab *more on this later.
(yup! 2nd time, losing it in KL, last time on a bus.)

3. I lost Eema on the last day - kat KLCC - tempat yang BESAR macam apa tu..
She was left behind when we (maryam, faris, hadi, hanaa, nadhrah and me) moved on from petrosains to Kino. And I only realised it at Kino.

I felt like...totally useless....sick.
tak boleh harap.. itu ini.

Alhamdulillah, she was smart, as to approach the security officer, who brought her to the customer service counter.

I couldn't control my tears when I got her back. MasyaAllah.

After all the losing streaks..I'm so glad I got this PRECIOUS one back. MasyaAllah, Alhamdulillah!!!



I still remember the ayat from Al Quran, Al Baqarah 2:155-156.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun - to the phone and camera.
It's nothing in comparison to Eema, although i AM a bit sad.

I'm moving on.

8 comments:

hAiRiL/spiderman_pink said...

tulah. asik gi holiday je. tak bilang orang pulak tu!

madame blossom said...

ni 'half holiday' la.. da nak bilang apa.. suruh 'guess kat mana' then u went missing.

Anonymous said...

sis dear,

we talked abt this .. may this be a lesson learnt for all of us - part yng eema hilang. next time, must counter-check on ur kids .. :D

for the things u've lost, redha je .. it's not meant to be urs at the point of time the things went missing. there's always hikmah disebalik setiap kejadian. anyway, if u can still remember this "benda dah nak jadi, apa nak buat" (one of sis Mai nya fav line)

insyaAllah this is the chance of u getting a new mobile & a better functioning digi cam! ;)

love u sis!

Yara said...

Redha for the loss of the digicam & mobile and Alhamdulillah that Eema was found safe & sound. I understand how you felt as I "lost" my kids when they were younger too.

Marliza Radzi said...

owh kasihannya. memahami.

alhamdulillah Eema tak apa-apa. smart girl.

Mak Su said...

aiyooo.....

bluewonder said...

thank god u found your precious. Hopefully this hasnt put u off from coming back to KL.

ps lost my eldest once at Giant. Horrifying experience.

madame blossom said...

you all,

tu la.. lesson for me. I da redha la jugak hilang cam dgn hp. cuma skrg.. nampak scene cantik2 aje.. teringat jugak kat cam tu.. :P

and insyaAllah.. ok la.. i'm fine now. ada lah camera kecik lumix tu.. masih boleh pakai.. hp pun, pakai nadhrah punya dulu. ok la..still functioning

skrg tengah takde mood nak beli yang baru.. tunggu la tahun depan.

blue,
eh taaaaaaak.. InsyaAllah.. akan masih naik KL jugak ..sekali sekala. :)