Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Thursday, November 06, 2008

dreaming big

Last night, I dreamt big. I dreamt that I grew...sideways. I think I looked like the girl who turned into a blueberry, in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie.




This is the image of the dream that I had. I really thought I had grown that big. So real and vivid was my dream that when I woke up, I sighed with relief to see in the mirror, that I am still the way I am.

I guess I dreamt that, because I knew I ate too much the night before.

I had 2 packets of cereal for breakfast because I was famished yesterday morning. Then I had rice with fish, for lunch. And then Aida, my good neighbour, bought some ugly and humongous Old Chang Kee curry puff for us, after work. At home, I ate one.

Then I went into the kitchen and saw that actually Rus had already cooked for us - and we have been missing dinner quite a lot lately, and I felt bad. So I ate a little bit of rice.. again.

Then Hanaa, made me a piece of smore............. which I ate also. And at that point, I had the image of me, eating and eating and eating and eating. Then, the dream.


I'm going to put that image of my dream, on my desk, so as to remind me of what I do not aim to be. So that I don't snack when I am not hungry.

4 comments:

hAiRiL/spiderman_pink said...

kalau dah above 40, its ok to look big hehehehehehehehe

Marliza Radzi said...

hahahaha!

maybe I should too. lukis gambar I jadi gemuk, I mean.

madame blossom said...

Hairil,

Kalau da above 40, tak kan nak disregard our image? Still got husband to please, people to meet and create an impression.. eksetera eksetera eksetera.. betul tak?

AM,
It MAY help.. 'may' aje..

hAiRiL/spiderman_pink said...

takde lah sampai disregard. kalau masih leh menten, alhamdulillah. tapi kalau takleh, its ok =D

kalau nak lihat dari segi hikmah, can consider it as a makeover. tukar image. asik kurus je, nak try berisi plak. haha