Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Sunday, February 03, 2008

losing steam

I don't know if it's good or bad. Maybe it's bad. or..good?

But I can lose steam just like that.

I'd be working on something that is oh-so-interesting to me. My mind occuppied with only that for days. Trying to make the best out of it.

I finished it.
Then I lose steam.

Or maybe I'm tired of seeing it 5 days straight.
Maybe.

I was looking at some pictures of 'potential' people that I would have to deal with if I were to proceed.

Suddenly I'm thinking.. 'haih.. I don't know if I can or if I am up to it'.

But if I just let it be or just pass the thing to someone and apa nak jadi-jadi.. then.. my initial idea/aim/objective may not be met? Then I may as well just keep it to myself right? than let it be changed or portrayed into something else that is totally NOT within my initial idea of it.

And so because of that, it may just stay with me, no follow ups.

But SOMEBODY has to DO something in that area.

Maybe i just need to stay off that material for a while.
Maybe.

Maybe I'm just tired.
Don't mind me.

unplugged.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dearie sis, i can feel u! =D

But, no matter what .. I reall hope it'll turn out to something! So, shall I step in and offer my assistance!? I'm sure other sisters wud second my view .. hee.

don't lose steam - just take a break & have a Kit Kat ;)

no worries, i'm sure the drive will just come back to u again. im sure, pretty sure ..

have a great sunday darling!

madame blossom said...

tks sis.

nak jadi my agent? :D

Anonymous said...

agent? agent lain i tak tau .. tapi, kalau fbi agent boleh lar.

;)

madame blossom said...

:D

Mak Su said...

wahahaha, tak stim dah?

madame blossom said...

su,

skrg sudah ada.. ok sikit. setelah diberi sokongan dari sistas2 di sekeliling.

Zee SHK said...

losing steam good or bad? i think neither. i think it's just normal. you are only human babe.