Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

good morning

how am i today?

Grouchy.

I don't have enough sleep.
I have a migraine because of that.
I have unfinished work at home. - (tks teddie for taking over!!!)
I was late for work (later than usual)
And it's worst when I couldn't find my car key.
Found the car key in the stupidest place - my pencil case. - like WHY ON EARTH DID I KEEP THE CAR KEYS IN THE PENCIL CASE?!?! ya la, semalam pakai baju/skirt with no pocket - but car key in the pencil case?! Don't know what I was thinking.
And I hate the fact that I'm always late for work.
I hate the fact that I'm complacent every morning.

I was driving and looking grouchy all the way to work.
I just need to pour it ALL out..
Not really working..
maybe another hour or so..
Astaghfirullah. Astaghfirullah. Astaghfirullah.

Things I should be thankful for this morning.

I'm still alive.
I still have my house, my family, my friends.
Manage to send eema to her school bus.
Kissed all my kids this morning (hubby pun lah..).
Had a good breakfast.
Found my keys.
I found help for the unfinished work.
I arrived safely at the office.
ALHAMDULILLAH.


Good morning you all.
Sobahul khair.
Have a good day ahead.

blossom, unplugged.

p.s. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING EEMA.

7 comments:

Yara said...

Assalamualaikum sis,

Car keys in the pencil case is ok. In fact, you can put them anywhere. I guess the frustration comes about due to forgetting where you had put them. I have been forgetting a lot of things lately and deduce that age really wreaks havoc on the memory cells.

Like you, I also appreciate those beautiful things and people in my life daily, Alhamdulillah.

Hmmm...agaknya apa the other drivers and road users think eh when they see your grouchy face whilst driving to work in the morning?

madame blossom said...

wa'alaikumsalam wr wb yara,

=D hmm.. ntah lah eh.. what the other road users think. but if it was me who saw another driver with a face as grouchy as mine was this am - I'd steer clear. =D

Anyway, alhamdulillah. much better now. Just need a short nap. Can't wait for lunch time.

DzulRena said...

hmm just glad tat you're in a better mood now ~smiles~

have a great day ahead ya *big hug blossom*

JenGGo said...

Bak kata raihan dulu2...
Senyumlaaaaaahhhh.... Senyumlaaaaaahhhh.... Senyumlaaaaaahhhh dari hati... :)

madame blossom said...

hi rena,

awwwwh. tks..I needed that hug.
Great day to you too (tomorrow).

Jenggo,
:| :) :D :D :D :D
(da tersengih2 pulak)

| nur hafizah | said...

Bloss,

Good day to you!

Do me a favour? Give Eema dear a hug and kiss and wish her a Happy Birthday from aunty fiza .. Hee ..

Anyway, don't b grouchy .. smile, darling!

Love u!

madame blossom said...

tedd,

da ok da... alhamdulillah. =) see..smiling.

eema? nanti remind me eh malam..=D