Madame Blossom's Book of Poems

Saturday, December 16, 2006

getting ready..

The plan is to leave tomorrow morning by 7am. That's only possible if we can wake up early, get ready and leave.

And that also means, the clothes have all been packed by now, so that we can sleep early.

But as of now, belum lagi.. the kids are not asleep yet. Nadh wants me to just stay by her side till she falls asleep. So, here I am, staying by her side and blogging.

Later, as soon as she's asleep I can start packing, clean the house and finish the laundry before leaving for the holidays tomorrow.

Of course that would mean that I'd probably get to bed very very late. And that would probably also mean that we'd wake up late, which means that we probably won't be leaving by 7am.. =D

Oh well..

Ok, Nadh is asleep already.. i better go!

blossom, unplugged.

p.s. I'll miss my car!!!!!! macam nak lipat masuk dalam bag.. bawak sekali..

ya lah! of course i'll miss my sistas too!..jgn ah merajuk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloss

I will consider myself lucky to have read your entry till the end, or else, I guess I won't come actoss this line: "ya lah! of course i'll miss my sistas too!"

:D

You will be greatly missed too! Anyway, nak pack Nissan March takdelah impossible sangat if you actually have the toy car model of it!

Alright, go do your chores & take care darling ..

Anonymous said...

Have a safe journey, sis! :)

Freak and Geek said...

have a safe trip!

madame blossom said...

tedd/bq/fg,

tks u all! luv u!!

da nak rush ni.. internet connection kita amik 1 hr aje.. hubby da pakai 45 min..

take care!